Monday, February 6, 2012

Crysis 2

I'm sorry to say for all of those Crysis fans out there, Crysis 2 is broken and EA doesn't care about their customers enough to fix it.

On top of all that it comes with copy protection that limits you to how many times you can activate the game.

So basically if you are behind a strict NAT you cannot play multiplayer, you can't even log in.
It's an unresolved issue now for quite a long time, they aren't going to fix it.
The game won't let you play multiplayer if you were unfortunate enough to buy it.

Crysis 2 is a great game, astounding graphics, and all the bells and whistles (even 3D).
But..  It doesn't work.
They sold me a product that doesn't work for probably millions of people, and that's just plain shitty of EA.

EA = thumbs down.

Sorry but for me Crysis 2 is a no-go.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah I think they ruined the whole experience by eliminating the sandbox style gameplay! Check out my blog if you feel like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my pc to slow/old for that awesome game T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. i played Crysis 2 for 1 week but it's boring a bit...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw man I love Crysis 2... but they f'd me on the multiplayer.

    I CAN'T PLAY MULTIPLAYER!
    and to top it off, it has a limit to how many times you can activate it!!!

    Never again... Such a shame, it was a good game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope. Crysis 2 was so boring. I guess I grew up from this kind of games.

    ReplyDelete